January 28, 2017
A.C. Brase Arena
Cape Girardeau, Mo
All matches at this event took place inside a steel cage.
- J.D. Wilk def. Blaster (w/ Jeff O’Dell) and “The” Cody Wilson in a triple threat match via pinfall at 4:33.
- Phoenix def. Mason Mallon via pinfall at 4:50.
- Tony Kozina (w/ Kyle O’Reilly) def. Brandon “Espy” Espinosa via pinfall at 20:45.
During the match, Espinosa removed one of the bottom turnbuckles from the ring and used it as a weapon.
- “Sexy” Sarge O’Riley def. D’Mone Solavino (w/ Jeff O’Dell) at 12:05 when he escaped the cage by climbing over the top after Solavino’s leg got caught in the ropes.
- Dell Tucker (w/ Jeff O’Dell) def. “Fury” Jason Vaughn via submission at 14:54.
After the match, Tucker beat down Vaughn. Vaughn’s protegé, J.D. Wilk, attempted to make the save, but was also bested by Tucker.
- “Farmer” Billy Hills and “Sweet” Sarah Summers (w/ Jeff O’Dell) def. “Best of the Best” Austin Lane and Little Bit in a mixed tag team match via pinfall at 14:30.
- CCW Championship:
Brandon Barbwire (C) (w/ Jeff O’Dell) def. Hollis Giroux (w/ CCW General Manager Hunter Hendricks) at 20:05 when he escaped via the cage door.
The match was mired in controversy when a number of Barbwire’s pinfall attempts on Giroux were allegedly not counted.
After the match, Barbwire addressed the audience, voicing his frustration with the CCW Executive Committee. “Sexy” Sarge O’Riley came to ringside and interrupted, challenging Barbwire to a championship match at CCW’s March 25 event.