June 30, 2018
A.C. Brase Arena
Cape Girardeau, Mo
- Triple Threat Match for the CCW Tag Team Championship
Roscoe Eat Lisa (C) def. The L.A. Hustlers and K.C.’s Finest via pinfall at 9:17 to retain.
- CCW Women’s Championship
“#Summertime” Sarah Summers (C) def. Marni Gras via pinfall at 7:13 to retain.
- Tri-State Heavyweight Championship
“The Nephilim” D’Mone Solavino (C) w/ Jeff O’Dell def. Da’Marius Jones 2.0 via pinfall at 10:59 to retain.
Before the match, Jeff O’Dell informed the CCW fans that he got a special concession from the Tri-State Championship committee for Solavino to defend the title against Jones 2.0. Solavino sent O’Dell to the back to prove he was not a cheater, then kicked Jones 2.0 below the belt before the bell.
- The Pinnacle (Hollis Giroux and Dell Tucker) (w/ Jeff O’Dell) def. “Farmer” Billy Hills and “Dirty” Jake Dirden (w/ C.J. Jordan) via pinfall at 9:10.
During the match, Giroux spat in Dirden’s face. Dirden then chased Giroux out of the arena and back to the dressing room area. Meanwhile, O’Dell gave Tucker a chain, and Tucker hit Hills with the chain while Referee C-Lo Banks’ back was turned, giving The Pinnacle the win.
After the match, Hills said CCW wasn’t big enough for both him and Tucker, then challenged Tucker to a “Loser Leaves CCW” match at the Anniversary show.
- Pure Openweight Championship
Matheus (C) (w/ Jeff O’Dell) def. Joey O’Riley via pinfall at 12:09 to retain.
- Justin “The Juice” Smart def. Brandon Barbwire via pinfall at 10:47.
- Triple Threat Match for the CCW Championship
Jacksyn Crowley def. Marko Stunt and “Best of the Best” Austin Lane (C) via pinfall at 18:19 to become the new CCW Champion.