June 22, 2019
A.C. Brase Arena
Cape Girardeau, Mo
- The entire CCW locker room surrounded the ring to pay their respects to Donald “Psycho” Wadley, who passed away earlier in the week. CCW honored Pyscho with a 10-bell salute, and General Manager Jeff O’Dell and Chief Operating Officer Jason Wells shared their memories. The night’s action was dedicated to the memory of Psycho.
- Blake Christian def. James Brady via pinfall at 11:08.
- Dexter Roswell def. “The Incomparable” Deacon Cash via pinfall at 6:58.
- “The Nephilim” D’Mone Solavino def. Justin “The Juice” Smart (w/ “Mr. 100” Seanán Young) via pinfall at 9:04.
“Dangerous” Donny Sixx, Justin Smart’s former mentor, served as special guest referee for the match. Smart was on Sixx’s case all night about the speed and cadence of his count. After the match, Smart punched Sixx, but before Sixx could retaliate, Smart and Young bailed for the locker room.
- CCW Women’s Championship
“The Little Blue Dragon” Seishin (C) def. Savanna Stone via pinfall at 8:17.
- During the intermission, it was announced that Jeff O’Dell signed a tag team match for next month’s 3rd Anniversary show on July 27: D’Mone Solavino and Donny Sixx versus Justin Smart and Seanán Young.
- “Farmer” Billy Hills and “The Bite-Sized Brawler” Logan Stunt def. CCW Pure Openweight Champion and MWR Missouri Champion Hollis Giroux and “Best of the Best” Austin Lane (w/ Seanán Young) via disqualification at 17:30 when Stunt was package-piledriven onto a steel chair by Lane.
After the match, Lane and Giroux continued to work over Logan Stunt until Marko Stunt made the save with a steel chair of his own. Jeff O’Dell also came to ringside to try to break up the chaos, and after the dust settled, he announced a tag team match for the 3rd Anniversary show at Billy Hills’ request: Hollis Giroux and Austin Lane versus Billy Hills and AEW star, Shawn Spears.
- “Dirdy” Jake Dirden (w/ Seanán Young) def. “The Mad Viking” Matheus via pinfall at 12:35.
During the match, Matheus suplexed Dirden into the ring from the apron, but Young held on to Matheus’s foot, causing Dirden to fall on Matheus. Young continued to hold Matheus’s feet as referee Lane Austin made the 3-count.
- Heath Hatton def. Dalton Anthony via pinfall at 9:43.
During the match, Hatton removed one of the top turnbuckle pads. Referee Jerry Looney replaced the pad, but was too preoccupied to notice Anthony make numerous pinfall attempts on Hatton that could have resulted in 3-counts. Shortly after Looney finished with the pad, Hatton speared Anthony for the win.
- CCW Tag Team Championship The Wise Church (w/ Acolyte-in-training) def. Brandon Barbwire and Joey O’Riley (C) via pinfall at 10:17 to become the new CCW Tag Team Champions.
During the match, Barbwire held Reno Diamond up for O’Riley to kick, but Diamond broke free and O’Riley kicked Barbwire by accident. Diamond followed up with a senton off the top rope for the win and the championship.
After the match, O’Riley tried to make amends with Barbwire, but Barbwire decked O’Riley and smashed his box of Lucky Charms over his head. He finished off O’Riley with a Uranage slam.
- TLC Match for the CCW Championship Jacksyn Crowley (C) def. “Mr. Fun Size” Marko Stunt at 21:44 by climbing the ladder and retrieving the championship suspended above the ring.
After the match, Crowley picked up Stunt and hugged him. Stunt tearfully told the story of his history with Crowley, and confirmed the rumor that this was his final match in CCW. Stunt thanked the fans and everyone involved with CCW, but not without delivering a Codebreaker to a sour Seanán Young, who attempted to rain on Stunt’s final moments in a CCW ring.