June 24, 2017
A.C. Brase Arena
Cape Girardeau, Mo
- Before the event started, “Farmer” Billy Hills and Dell Tucker entered the arena through the audience, and Hills had a brief altercation with Crazzy Steve at his autograph table.
- “Best of the Best” Austin Lane def. Marko Stunt (w/ Jeff O’Dell) via pinfall at 10:48.
After the match, Stunt received a strong ovation from the CCW fans for his effort in the ring.
- CCW Women’s Championship
Marni Gras def. Nikki Lane via pinfall at 6:47 to become the first CCW Women’s Champion.
- “The Ace that Runs the Place” Ace Hawkins def. Dexter Roswell via pinfall at 10:38.
After the match, Hawkins demanded that Roswell cheer for him. Roswell fell to one knee and gave Hawkins weak applause before leaving with him.
- Justin “The Juice” Smart def. Syn via pinfall at 9:36.
Before the match, Hawkins bolted from the backstage area and attacked Syn in the entryway. This attack was in retaliation for Syn coming to Cody Wilson’s aid after Hawkins attacked Wilson at the Ashlynn McClure Memorial on May 20.
- CCW General Manager Osby Tomlin and J.D. Wilk joined Justin Smart in the ring after his win. Tomlin invited Jason Vaughn to the ring and offered him a contract for a match at the July 29 CCW Anniversary show. If Vaughn wins the match, he will be reinstated to CCW. Vaughn signed the contract without reading it, informing Tomlin that he doesn’t care what kind of match it is, or who he will face. As Vaughn turned away to acknowledge the CCW fans, Tomlin explained that the match would be against Smart, but that it would be a handicap match. When Vaughn turned back, Tomlin laid him out with a clothesline, revealing that it would be a handicap match against Smart AND Tomlin.
- Matheus (w/ Jeff O’Dell) vs. Brandon Barbwire ended in a double disqualification at 10:22.
Referee Kelly Blankenship disqualified both men after losing control of the match. Matheus and Barbwire continued to brawl until the locker room emptied to pull the men apart. GM Osby Tomlin announced a tag team match on July 29 pitting Matheus and a Pinnacle member of his choosing against Barbwire and his parter, “Bad Ass” Billy Gunn.
- Dell Tucker (w/ Jeff O’Dell) def. The Inkcredible Tatt2 via pinfall at 12:02.
- CCW Tag Team Championship
“KLD” Kevin Lee Davidson and The Blaster (C) def. “Farmer” Billy Hills and D’Mone Solavino (w/ Jeff O’Dell) via pinfall at 15:14. Crazzy Steve was the Special Enforcer for the match.
During the match, Billy Hills slid a steel chair into the ring from the outside. As referee Kelly Blankenship turned away from the action to remove the chair from the ring, Crazzy Steve spit red mist into Hills’s eyes, taking him out of action long enough for KLD and Blaster to secure the victory.
- Title for Title: CCW Championship and MWR Missouri Championship
CCW Champion Hollis Giroux (w/ Jeff O’Dell and The Pinnacle) def. MWR Missouri Champion Brandon “Espy” Espinosa via countout at 11:47.
Espinosa was counted out when Billy Hills grabbed him from under the ring, preventing him from beating the 10-count.