January 25, 2020
A.C. Brase Arena
Cape Girardeau, Mo
- Billy Hills came to the ring and introduced the 2020 CCW announce team of Asa Gray and Sarah Summers.
- CCW General Manager Jeff O’Dell introduced the card for the night, but was interrupted by “Sexy” Sarge O’Riley, who introduced “The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart. Hart revealed he would be managing The King’s Court for the evening.
- Triple Threat Match for the CCW Tag Team Championship
The King’s Court (w/ Jimmy Hart) def. Dangerous and Delicious and The L.A. Hustlers (C) (w/ “Mr. 100” Seanán Young) via pinfall at 13:13 to become the new CCW Tag Team Champions.
- Logan Stunt def. Barackus (w/ J.J. Walker) via pinfall at 7:08.
After the match, Barackus and Walker feigned sportsmanship, then beat down Stunt until referees intervened and convinced Barackus and Walker to leave.
- CCW Pure Openweight Championship
Carlito def. Brandon Barbwire (C) via disqualification at 11:03.
Barbwire appeared to have the match won. He tore a turbuckle cover off, and while referee Jerry Looney was attempting to put the cover back on, Barbwire hit Carlito with the Pure Openweight Championship belt and pinned him. However, senior referee Lane Austin came to ringside and reversed the decision.
- Jacksyn Crowley def. Hollis Giroux (w/ Seanán Young) via pinfall at 13:10.
- CCW Women’s Championship
“Trending” Trent Daniels (C) def. Lil’ Bit via pinfall at 4:19 to retain the championship.
During the match, Daniels’ new manager, Showtime, came to ringside, got on the apron, and started arguing with Lil’ Bit. As referee Jerry Looney got between them, Showtime tazed Lil’ Bit behind Looney’s back, setting up Daniels for the win.
After the match, Daniels introduced Showtime, who guaranteed that under his tutelage, Daniels would continue to run roughshod over the Women’s division.
- CCW Championship
“The Undead Outlaw” Cash Borden def. Otis Crowley (C) (w/ Seanán Young) via disqualification at 9:06. Crowley retained the championship.
House 100 rushed the ring and beat down Borden to draw the disqualification. Jeff O’Dell came to the ring and pronounced House 100 “winners,” not only because they still had the CCW Championship, but also because Crowley had won a title defense on February 29 at Chaos in Charleston 2 against Rhino!
- Riot Match
Cash Borden won at 65:22, last eliminating Hollis Giroux. Borden will face the CCW Champion at Supershow IV.
Order of Entrants:
1. Brandon Barbwire; 2. Lil’ Bit; 3. Brody Winter; 4. Deacon Cash; 5. Trent Daniels; 6. Justin “The Juice” Smart; 7. Gage Roberts; 8. Lamonte Potts; 9. “Best of the Best” Austin Lane; 10. Seanán Young; 11. Jacksyn Crowley; 12. Dalton Anthony; 13. “Slammermania” Chris Slammer; 14. Osby Tomlin; 15. Hollis Giroux; 16. A-Clay; 17. “The Infinite” Ryan Gringell; 18. Sarge O’Riley; 19. Barackus; 20. Addison Caine; 21. Potts Lamonte (Lamonte Potts in disguise); 22. Donny Sixx; 23. J.J. Walker; 24. Logan Stunt; 25. Derrick King; 26. Bradley Diggs; 27. Grim; 28. Venom; 29. “The Chosen One” Zay Washington; 30. Cash Borden
Final Four: Giroux, Venom, Washington, Borden