April 22, 2017
A.C. Brase Arena
Cape Girardeau, Mo
- Missouri Wrestling Revival Championship:
Ace Hawkins (C) def. Syn via pinfall at 12:55.
During the match, Syn appeared to win via pinfall, but CCW General Manager Osby Tomlin came to ringside and restarted the match, indicating Hawkins’ foot was under the ropes.
- “Sexy” Sarge O’Riley and Roscoe Eat Lisa def. Red Daniels and the L.A. Hustlers in a 6-man tag team match via submission at 12:18.
- No-Disqualification match for the CCW Tag Team Championship:
Blaster and Jeff Cobb def. The Pinnacle (C) (“Farmer” Billy Hills and Dell Tucker w/ Jeff O’Dell, Marko, and D’Mone Solavino) via pinfall at 17:36 to become the new CCW Tag Team Champions.
During the match, The Pinnacle tied Jeff Cobb to the ringpost and double-teamed Blaster. WWE Hall-of-Famer Ron Simmons appeared in the entryway, distracting The Pinnacle long enough for CCW officials to free Cobb, who regrouped with Blaster to score the pinfall on Tucker.
- Triple Threat match for the Tri-State Championship:
D’Mone Solavino (C) (w/ Jeff O’Dell and Marko) def. Brandon “Espy” Espinosa and Tatt2 via pinfall at 13:42.
- Marni Gras and Leva Bates def. Nikki Lane and “Sweet” Sarah Summers (w/ Jeff O’Dell and Marko) in a tag team match via pinfall at 11:55.
- Davey Vega was presented with the 2016 Missouri Wrestling Revival Future Star of the Year award.
- Davey Vega def. Joey Ryan via pinfall at 10:43.
- Fatal Four-Way match for the CCW Championship:
Hollis Giroux defeated “Best of the Best” Austin Lane, Colt Cabana, and Brandon Barbwire (C) (w/ Jeff O’Dell and Marko) via pinfall at 11:15 to become the new CCW Champion.
During the match, Brandon Barbwire asked Jeff O’Dell to throw him the CCW Championship belt to use as a weapon. O’Dell teased throwing the belt to Barbwire and then threw the belt to Giroux, instead, who used it on Barbwire to secure the pinfall and the championship.
After the match, Brandon Barbwire received an ovation from the CCW fans. He expressed his gratitude to them and swore revenge on Jeff O’Dell and The Pinnacle.